Friday 26 March 2010

Interning: Day 5 - that Friday feeling...





















My Chanel sunnies were needed on Friday morning which was obviously a good omen, as I had a good end to the week.

On the fashion desk I went through the returns with Scarlett - there was a lot of fighting with parcel tap and plastic bags! It has to be said now minus the Gap, H&M, Banana Republic and New Look samples, and five/six bags of rubbish lighter, the fashion cupboard is at last looking a tad tidier. Gemma is a happy lady!

On Saturday The Independent Magazine featured an amazing, exclusive interview with Dolce & Gabbana (25 years in fashion) by fashion editor Susannah Frankle, accompanied by a stunning shoot styled by Gemma and photographed by Andrew Woffinden. (Pictured above)

I drove down to Bournemouth on Saturday to celebrate my Annie's 21st. However, as the clocks went forward Sunday, I lost an hours sleep while hung-over which made getting up this morning quite a struggle, or though a slightly less delicate affair that I had anticipated.

Friday: Went for my new grey Zara chiffon drape skirt which has a thick black waist band (see old post, SS buys for pic), a striped French Connection top and a Top Shop blazer with tights and new KG heels (birthday present from my friend Amy) which are very utilitarian - not! They have a buckle and caged detail and with my hair in a bun, circa a 1997 ice skating competition, the whole outfit was unintentionally, very sports luxe.

Tara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment