Sunday 29 August 2010

I blame Burberry...

BACK IN February I blogged about LFW and the key trends coming through for AW 2010...
"This season's out-a-wear, inspired by history and aviation, is all about sheepskin, BIG collars and military detailing. In line with the military feel colours are earthy with deep moss greens, creams, navy and browns. The key being the mixture of textures, from sheepskin to thigh-high leather boots to fur (looking like a trend)."
Fast forward 6 months and the time has come for trends to become a reality. The buzz word flying around fashion...shearling. From shoes, bags and of course jackets we just cant get enough of the stuff.

So here's my pick from the high street plus a look at the aviator jacket I'll be donning this AW (I've actually had it for over a year now but never worn it. It was a present from my apparently VERY fashion forward grandma. Get her, the little trendsetter! It's by Red Herring but because it was a gift I'm afraid that's all the info I have).

My AW shearling aviator jacket

 Get the look
Topshop £58.00

ASOS £36.00 (currently out of stock)
New Look £34.99
I've already ordered these beauties!
River Island £150.00
 Have a great bank holiday!

Tara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment