Saturday 7 August 2010

White Isle Style - San Antonio

THE SPANISH island may be renowned for super clubs and a super cool party scene - P Diddy flew in to make an appearance at Pacha this Wednesday - but it was the classic old town Ibiza vibe that shone through on my latest, last minute trip to The White Isle. Think maxi dresses galore (still going strong??), sunsets at Café Del Mar, cobbled streets and of course, Sangria.


Of course my friend and I partied...we hit Ibiza Rocks to see Tinie Tempah and Chase and Status, danced the night away to Taio Cruz in Eden, giggled at the glitter in Es Paradis and admired the cool kids in the very stylish Hed Kandi bar. But unexpectedly, hunting out San Antonio's hidden treasures found its way onto our agenda.

Number one find: the fab marina side restaurant located in one of the island’s oldest houses, Villa Mercedes. This place is truly an oasis of style and sophistication in the brash and brazen town that is San Antonio.







Of course shopping is always at the forefront of my mind and exploring the local offerings in San Antonio Bay made the British high street suddenly seen rather dull. Accessories stood out the most for me, we're talking colourful bangles and woven bags for a bargain price. Each one individual in its own special way.







The only thing missing from my third holiday of the year (and counting ;)) was the boy in my life but his team won 3-0 today so every one's a winner! Ibiza 2011 anyone??

Tara xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Yup Ibiza 2011 sounds good to me! I love it there, only been once but it is an amazing island.
    3 holidays! very lucky:) I am working on my first in a few weeks.
    Really looking forward to browsing the unique shops for bargains!

    Love Kerry

    http://alittlefashionromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures - <3 your blog! Have a look at mine if you'd like,

    Saskatoon

    X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics. The bracelets look so nice.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the lovely comments guys!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete