Monday 12 April 2010

Interning: Day 13

It was my last day at the Indy on Friday...really sad :(

Stylist Leo, dept fashion editor Carola and myself were the only people in on the fashion desk but there was plenty to do. The post was out of control because I was out on set on Thursday, prices had to collected for the clothes we shot and some urgent returns needed to be done.

Friday: Final outfit *sob* Navy, peg leg chinos with a brown belt both Zara, white vest and an oatmeal coloured sleeveless long cardigan from Ronit Zilkha. Worn with flats.

While I had a camera I thought I'd post a few behind-the-scene snaps...and show you the lovely bag of freebies from the fashion cupboard that Carola helped me pic out - I didn't want to take too much because they sell a lot of it off for charity...






No comments:

Post a Comment