Sunday 11 April 2010

Interning: Day 12

Thursday was shoot day...and we were met with glorious sunshine down on set in Old Leigh, a small fishing village in Essex, for the first look - nautical.

After the horrendous three hour drive - the sat-nav took me through central London, Kensington, past Buckingham Palace the lot - I finally arrived at 11am. It was really stressful knowing that I had clothes and shoes in my boot and the start time was 10am, the sat-nav got shouted at...a lot!

Luckily once I arrived the day couldn't of been anymore perfect. The sun was shining and everyone was really relaxed and nice. It was a small team, Gemma the stylist, me assisting, the make-up artist, photographer Leo, his assistant and of course the model, who was really lovely and enviously pretty! (She even ate ice-cream and filled up with fish and chips with the rest of us at lunch time - how unfair!)

After lunch and with a change of hair and make-up, we went to a near by nature reserve for the safari look, no lions but a few rabbits and dog walkers.

Here are a few behind the scenes shots...



















No comments:

Post a Comment